Fort Myers, N Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, all Lee County Florida
I am available to assist you with your business and/or personal notary public services, for your convenience
and safety, either at your home, your place of business, or any public or private facility.
I do work only by appointment for the benefit of your time with the following services:
A Few things to keep in mind in completing your notary needs:
- The person(s) whose signature is being notarized must be physically present at the time of notarization .
- The person(s) whose signature is being notarized must have valid, current, picture identification: Drivers License, U.S. Passport, US Armed Forces ID, State issued ID Card, Green Card (I-551), Foreign Passport (Stamped by Immigration).
- To attest to photocopies, the notary must personally make, or supervise the making of the copies. And
the copies must be made from an original document.
- Documents photocopied can not be a public record that certified copies of which are available from another source. Photographs may not be "notarized" only a persons statement concerning the contents of the photograph my be acknowledged or sworn to.
- Many documents require two witnesses who are not related to the signer(s) and do not have interest in the resulting documents. Check your documents and see if you need to arrange for said witnesses.
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Florida, and I may
not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Welcome! Call Jim "The Notary Guy" for notary public services at your location.
NNA Certified and Background Checked Signing Agent
Commissioned, Insured & Bonded FL Comm #GG914006 Expires Dec 10, 2023
Over 1200 Successful Real Estate Closings!
Mobile Notary Public Signing Services
James H Wallert
Mobile Notary Signing Service
Serving Lee County, Florida